Thursday 15 September 2016

He Is My Biggest Inspiration : Nagarjuna

‘King’ Nagarjuna has been the first one to do supporting roles in Tollywood. He said he was inspired by the Bollywood Superstar ‘Big B’, Amitabh Bachchan, who does supporting roles, even after having such an illustrious star status. Now Nag is fully busy with the promotions of his home production “Nirmala Convent,” and continuing the shooting of “Om Namo Venkatesaya.”
Nirmala Convent” is ready to hit the screens tomorrow. On this occasion he said, “I don’t mind playing supporting roles but the script should appeal. When I heard ”Nirmala Convent” script, I was confident that film would definitely click.”

Nag added that about his role in “Nirmala Convent,” “I play a vital role and I create lot of obstacles to hero Roshan, but encourage him to overcome them.” While the shoot was going Nag kept humming the ‘Kotha Kotha Basha’ song from the movie. One fine day music director Roshan Saluri approached Nagarjuna to sing the song, and finally it happens in the movie!


No comments:
Write comments